New Delhi: Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2015 all over India on July 12, 2015.
The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit Cards for the examination for the convenience of the admitted candidates (Reasons/grounds for rejection of application in respect of rejected candidate are also uploaded) on its website (Upsc gov.in.). The candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards for the examination and take a printout thereof.
The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing in the specified examination. In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-Admit Cards, candidates are advised to carry identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with proof of Identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License and the printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the examination. No paper Admit Card will be issued for this examination by the Commission.
- CAPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2017 – Final Results Declared
- Central Armed Police Forces (Asst. Commandants) Examination-2016 Results Announced
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination-2016 On June 26
- Human Resource Development Ministry Notifies Changes In JEE Examination
- CAPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination-2015 Final Results Announced