New Delhi: Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015 at different venues located at 41 Centres throughout the country on Nov.1.
The e-Admit Cards for the candidates have been uploaded on the Commission’s website Upsc.gov.in which may be downloaded. Letters of rejection to the candidates stating reasons for rejection have already been sent through e-mail provided by the candidates.
If any applicant is not able to download his e-Admit Card, he may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter on Telephone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 on working days.
The candidate may also send Fax message on Fax No. 011-23387310. The candidates may note that no paper admit card will be issued.
In case the photograph is not printed or available on the e-Admit Card, candidates are advised to carry three photographs along with proof of identity such as identity card etc. and printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the Examination to secure admission in the Examination.
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2018 Written Result Declared
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2017 Results Announced
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2016 On Feb.14
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2015 Results Announced
- Combined Defence Services Examination (ii), 2013 Final Results Declared