New Delhi: Union Public Service Commission will be conducting Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2015 at 23 Centres from Dec. 18 to 23 this year.
The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit Cards on its website at Upsc.gov.in. The candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take a printout thereof.
The candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing in the examination.
In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-Admit Cards, candidates are advised to carry identical photograph for each session along with proof of identity such as valid Identity Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport etc. to the venue of the examination. No paper Admit Card will be issued for this examination by the Commission.
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter in person or on Tel. Nos. 23381125, 23098543 and 23385271.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination-2018 On June 3
- Central Armed Police Forces (Asst. Commandants) Examination-2016 Results Announced
- Human Resource Development Ministry Notifies Changes In JEE Examination
- CAPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination-2015 Final Results Announced
- CAPF (ACs) Examination, 2015: Written Results Declared