New Delhi: Union Public Service Commission will be conducting Personality Test / Interview for the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2015 at Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House here w.e.f. 11th January, 2016.
The Commission has uploaded the e-Summon letter for Interview / Personality Test on its website (Upsc.gov.in). The candidates are advised to download their e-Summon letter along with all its enclosures and take a printout thereof. The candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Summon letter at the allotted venue. In case the photograph is not visible or not available on the e-summon letter, candidates are advised to carry identical photographs for verification along with proof of identity such as Identity Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport etc. to the venue of the Personality Test / Interview. No paper Summon Letter will be issued for this Personality Test / Interview by the Commission. The PT Board / Interview schedule is also available on the aforesaid website.
Candidates are advised to bring two recent identical photographs and all original documents, with a copy thereof, showing date of birth, educational qualification, caste / community certificate etc., failing which they will not be interviewed.
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter in person or on Tel. Nos. 23381125, 23098543 and 23385271.
- CAPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2017 – Final Results Declared
- Central Armed Police Forces (Asst. Commandants) Examination-2016 Results Announced
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination-2016 On June 26
- CAPF (ACs) Examination, 2015: Written Results Declared
- Central Armed Police Forces (Asst. Commandants) Examination-2015 On Jul.12