New Delhi: Ministry of Women and Child Development has suggested for the inclusion of suitable content in the Course about cyber laws, internet ethics, cyber safety measures, what all to avoid online and why, as well as the psychosocial impact of internet addition.
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has developed Information and Communication Technology (ICT) curriculum for teachers and students in school education. As part of this Curriculum, social and ethical issues related using the internet have been dealt with.
The focus of the curriculum is on safe and secure use of web space by students and teachers. NCERT has also prepared guidelines in the form of Do’s and don’ts for its use in school education system. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has also developed guidelines on Cybersafety and security and shared them with schools affiliated to it across the country.
- Distracted By Social Media, But Students Are Still Listening…
- Students’ Enrollment In Science Subjects Increased
- NCERT Textbooks For The Year Updated As Per Suggestions Received
- CBSE Advise Schools To Grant Additional Concessions To Students With Special Needs
- NCERT Books Supply To Schools, Students Began Through The Portal