The eligibility criteria for this Merit Awards scheme is as follows…
(i) Students should belong to Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) for 10th Standard;
(ii) In respect of Senior Secondary Board (12th Standard), the student belonging to SC category only;
(iii) There shall be separate awards for SCs and STs categories;
(iv) The student should have appeared in any of the recognized State/Central Board of Secondary Education/ICSE and scored not less than 50% marks in aggregate in the Secondary School Examination (10th Class and 12th Class).
Each year, the Foundation invites the students along with one escort each to the Award Function and they are paid actual train/bus return fair by sleeper class from their place of study or from their hometown. Their accommodation, food, local travels, visits to Parliament House, Ambedkar Museum etc. are also borne by the Foundation.
- Students Perform Yoga At National Yoga Olympiad
- Distracted By Social Media, But Students Are Still Listening…
- Students’ Enrollment In Science Subjects Increased
- NCERT, CBSE Take Steps For Safe Internet Use By Students, Teachers
- CBSE Advise Schools To Grant Additional Concessions To Students With Special Needs