New Delhi: Based on the results of the written part of the Engineering Services Examination-2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission in June last year and the interviews for Personality Test held in November-December-2015, the lists, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to various Services / Posts in the Ministries / Departments concerned have been released.
Appointments shall be made strictly in accordance with the extant rules and the number of vacancies available. Allotment of candidates to various Services/Posts shall be made according to ranks obtained and preference of Services expressed by them.
Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their Examination / recruitments on working days in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271 and 011-23381125 from this Counter. The result will also be available on the UPSC Website Upsc.gov.in. The mark sheet shall be made available on the website within 15 days from the date of declaration of result.
- UPSC Engineering Services (Pre) Examination- 2018 Results Announced
- Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2017 (W) Results Announced
- Central Armed Police Forces (Asst. Commandants) Examination-2016 Results Announced
- Combined Medical Services Examination (W)-2016 Results Announced
- Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination-2016 Results Announced